Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Introduction

Hi, my name is Victoria Lambert. I am an avid reader and a learner. I read at least one book a week, not counting numerous newsletters I subscribe to. I found so many products on the net and some were really appealing. After reading the online descriptions there were many promises about whiter teeth, increasing profits on our business and health products for ourselves, pets and children, you name it. In short, my internet experience was like Christmas once I had my credit card information installed with over a dozen different venders. Then it was so easy to shop online. In less than 5 minutes, a few clicks with the mouse and my package would be on our door step in less than a week. It was fun and I am amazed at all the new products available. My husband and I could not believe all the good deals; items -- for work, for home, food related, health and fitness, legal advice, it was endless. Some products were great and some ----- well, we wished we never bought and now they have all of our contact information. To make a long story short, we wasted a lot of money and if I knew then what I know now our bank account would be healthier. You don't have to make the same mistakes we did. There are some good choices and products out there on the web, TV, magazines etc. and I want to emphasize the word "choices". I am here to help you to make the right choice with the products you want to buy. Let me know. I don't want you to make the same mistakes my husband and I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment