Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Book Review: Does That Make Sense? by Jonathan Walker, Ph. D

Most people want to achieve success in life. Different people define success differently. The book called Does That Make Sense?, Everyone’s Guide to Personal Empowerment and Success by Jonathan Walker, Ph.D will help a person to get started on their path to success. The author is an award winning martial artist, a holistic health care practitioner and a speaker, who “has dedicated his life to improving the quality of health and wellbeing of others.” He is a CEO of QiSsage Body Systems, LLC.
Jonathan Walker encourages us to use the book in interactive way, taking your time to digest what you have read.  As I followed the author’s suggestions on how to use the book and jotted down notes in the space provided in the end of each chapter, I got a clear picture of what success means to me. I read on about important concepts that are necessary to understand in order to achieve goals in my life and ultimately the kind of success I wish to attain. I also became aware of the road blocks that could be preventing me from my achievements and how to overcome these obstacles.
By the end of the book I had my own campaign for success formulated. The author emphasizes the importance of taking action: “With negativity nullified and positivity on your side, the road ahead is clear for traveling”. I am sure it would be an interesting and exciting journey. The book is an easy to read guide that can help anybody to find their own way to success.
Visit Amazon's Book of the Month Site

No comments:

Post a Comment